SoftV is a non-prescription sublingual supplement for treating ED (Erectile Dysfunction). Its effective formula is immediately absorbed by the body. SoftV has the fastest and very lasting effect. After 30 minutes you will be able to yield up to 4 hrs of great effectiveness! This drug has NO side effects at all!
» Click here to read more about all SoftV Anti Impotence pills
Erectile dysfunction is the constant impossibility to get or maintain erections potent enough for sexual intercourse. Nevertheless, this definition has a wide range of meanings.
It is well-known that many men all over the globe suffer from erectile problems of various ranges. Statistics show that Erectile Dysfunction is a very widespread problem. This problem might cause even such a health problem as diabetes, consequently, ED must not be ignored.
About 80 percent of Erectile Dysfunction cases are caused by various physical disorders. At the same time, the remaining 20 percent are due to psychological factors.
Approximately 5 percent of males around the age of forty suffer from Erectile Dysfunction, which increases to 15-25 percent in men nearly 65 years of age. And about 70 percent of men about 80 years old face ED.
SoftV contains such ingredients as Niacin, Vitamin B6, L-Argentine, Proprietary Base, L-Phenylalanine, Maca and Epimedium
» Read more about SoftV Anti Impotence pills
SoftV is absolutely safe as it has no side effects as other prescription medicines for Erectyle Dysfunction do. This over-the-counter remedy has been thoroughly researched for its efficacy, safety and side effects.
» Read more about all SoftV Anti Impotence pills
SoftV formula for Erectile Dysfunction has proved its extreme effectiveness. Studies show that SoftV is very effective in about 77 percent of men with Erectile Dysfunction. With a low price, NO side effects and extermely high efficacy, there is nothing to lose with SoftV!
One should place this sublingual pill under the tongue and allow it to dissolve completely. Up to a max of three pills can be used about 30 mins before sexual activity.
Keep SoftV tightly closed in a cool dry place beyond the reach of children. These tablets are for use by men above 18 years of age.
We accept payments through all major credit cards. Our encrypted form is absolutely secure.
We dispatch our orders within 24 hrs after payment transactions. The orders are thoroughly packed in brown paper envelopes. Besides, one can opt Airmail or Courier Express delivery. Depending on the type of delivery, you will get your orders within 4-7 (Express mail) or 5-20 business days (Airmail). In case you donít get your package within 20 days after payment approval confirmation, contact our customer service for help.
Refund/return requests are accepted provided the goods have not been delivered to customers. All other requests will be carefully studied by our support team. However, we cannot consider all requests.